ECBC, founding members, both Egyptian & Chinese business leaders, target several objectives:
- To improve & promote bilateral trade & investment.
- To enhance Business Matchmaking between both business communities.
- To act as liaison between Chinese Chambers of Commerce & Business organizations interested in doing business in Egypt.
- To facilitate exchange of views & experience between Chinese business executives and their Egyptian counterparts.
- To accelerate & support technology transfer, ensuring mutual benefits.
- To help increase tourist influx between both countries.
The Egyptian Chinese business council has signed an agreement with the National Bank Of Egypt (NBESH) - Shanghai branch, to represent ECBC in china, this bank is the ONLY Egyptian and African bank in China, which is at the unique position service all companies doing business with China from Egypt, Middle East countries and Africa. The branch offers banking service in trade finance, treasury products, corporate financing, transactional services plus investment consulting service. At the current stage, the branch is particularly focusing on trade settlement and Financing.